Monday, October 11, 2010

Not Nimrod ... Not a Mighty Hunter

The things we do at the request of our children. We have an escaped pet rabbit in the neighborhood, white with red eyes. It has been around for over a month now and all the neighbors have seen it, but I think that I'm the only one crazy enough to try to catch it, after the geeklets informed me that they would just looooove to have a pet bunny. The critter is sneaky and has led me on several chases around the interior of our block, while various onlookers laugh and cheer me (hopefully they're cheering for me!) on in my futile endeavors. I even borrowed a fishing net, but I couldn't get close enough to use it. If the geeklets didn't want it as a pet, I'd have grabbed the .22 and made sure it would never escape me again!

No comments: